1. Call lead within 24 hours to introduce yourself and outline our processes.
This is when you will send them the Buyers Form and have them get pre-approved if they are not already.
2. Send them Buyers Form Online and ask them to be as specific as possible
3. Help guide them through the pre-approval if needed
Send them list of recommended mortgage brokers on Preferred Vendors page
Use lending e-mail and script to have them pre-approved before meeting
4. Once they have completed steps 2 and 3, then schedule meet-up at local coffee shop near the area they want to live
Review criteria on Buyers Form and set up an MLS search to know what homes currently listed meet their criteria and research other neighborhood options. Search for and book 3-5 potential homes you can show them.
1. Set up clients in ZipForms and import buyers contracts
Add buyers information as Buyer 1 and Buyer 2 and pre-populate contracts as needed
At the Meet Up:
1. Bring 6AH booklet
2. 6AH Folder and insert your business card on left side
3. 3-5 potential Houses – can print info from MLS or show them on your computer
4. Bring 6AH Docs to review/sign
Give them the option to read them over and send for e-sign later
Buyer Rep Agreement
6AH Reno Terms
Info about Mineral Clauses
After the Meet Up:
1. Send them a follow up e-mail outlining what you discussed and outlining next steps
This includes sending them contracts to sign and/or scheduling showings
VALUE ADD: MAIL THANK YOU CARD
“YES” THEY WANT TO WORK WITH YOU
1. Send them the meet-up documents to get signed (if they did not already sign)
2. Set them up with an MLS Search
VALUE ADD: mail them "Feel Lucky to work with you card and a lottery ticket" once all contracts are signed
BEGIN THE HOME SEARCH
1. Set-up showings based on homes they like and homes you found
2. Send them a Google Calendar invite for all showings that day with the address and order of showing
What to bring to showings
1. Things to Bring
Bring water, your charged phone, measuring tape, and iKey clicker (just in case they have an old ibox)
MLS Printouts with Property info
2. Get there early
Open all doors and turn on lights.
Remind buyers to act as if they are on camera! Discuss pricing outside of the house.
Once done, ensure all doors are locked and lights off.
4. Provide feedback to seller agent
Do not need to be extremely detailed or critical, try to be constructive if possible. remember the seller sees this as well
5. Email Feedback to Client.
Recap what all was seen and thoughts discussed.
Help them analyze the pros/cons of the different homes and look up recently sold comps to help determine a good offer price if they liked one.
If they did not find one they liked, brainstorm better criteria to search for or recommend a different neighborhood
MAKE AN OFFER
1. Contact lender to ensure buyer will qualify for this home and ways to make their offer more competitive
2. Review MLS Listing for offer instructions, preferred title company, and download documents uploaded and share with buyer
3. Fill out and get signed by buyers before submitting to sellers agent
3rd Party Financing
New appraisal amendment
Buyers letter - pulling on the heart strings always helps!
4. Send the buyers Sellers Disclosure to review as well as any documents posted on MLS
5. Sign 6AH Square Footage Document
OFFER ACCEPTANCE - OPTION PERIOD
Ensure it is signed by all parties
2. Sign Docs
SD, LBPA, and any other applicable documents to submit to lender/title
3. Notify Title Company
Send them a copy of the contract and other addendum
4. Email Next Steps to Buyers.
5. Pick up Earnest Money & Option Money from buyer
Drop off at title and sellers agent instructions on option
EM & Option Receipt is typically sent out by title and/or listing agent once option is received
6. Send critical dates document to buyers
Send corresponding calendar invites
VALUE ADD: MAIL MELT GIFT CARD
7. Inspection and Contractors
Note time is of the essence, have them schedule inspection and any other contractors you recommend ASAP to inspect property and provide quotes
If remodeling, schedule contractors/designers for quotes during option period
Negotiate with sellers agent for repairs: sellers concessions (1% of sales price), reduction in sale price, etc
10. Notify lender
if planned negotiations to ensure it works with their loan
Submit amendment(s) as needed and send signed amendment to lender and title
12. Update Zipforms
Save copy of MLS Agent report and MLS photos in Zipforms
1. Notify lender once they are ready to order the appraisal
2. title commitment for any irregularities
3. Guide buyer on Home Owners Insurance options and have them set it up
4. Remind them to review utilities and set them up for move date
5. Mail Forwarded submitted from old address
6. Home Warranty set up: give client options and have them notify title to set it up
VALUE ADD: MAIL THE STRESS KIT (head massager and squishy ball)
1. Schedule Walk through prior to closing with sellers agent
2. Send docs to Victoria 5 business days prior to closing for CDA
Send her Title Company contact
Send her wire/check information
3. Send her CD once received and all final contracts she requests
4. Schedule closing with Title and Buyer
VALUE ADD: SEND JIBJAB ON CLOSING DAY
6. Arrange getting keys from Sellers Agent or at Title
VALUE ADD: GET CLOSING GIFTS
Typically 6AH gift is the wooden box, cups, shot glasses, and TX Whiskey
Meet buyer at closing and celebrate!
If no walk through was scheduled, go with them to property to ensure everything looks correct
1. Follow up with Buyers to make sure everything is okay and their move was successful
2. them feedback survey and VIP form
VALUE ADD: SEND TIFF TREATS to their house once they move in