Guides do more than just sell real Estate.
We are the guides who help our clients navigate the process.
Our job is to guide them in a way to where they leave the transaction feeling well cared for, well advised, and confident in their buying and selling decision.
1) To know and carry out 6AH’s Mission Statement and Core Values
2) To get to know their customer and guide them well; by reducing their fears, shepherding them away from bad decisions, and helping them to solidify their dreams.
3) To be willing to compromise and work well with other guides and members of the 6AH Team
4) To be able to “over-deliver” and constantly be thinking of ways to add value to the process
5) To be an expert in Real Estate. We need you to know houses, the process, and and all things relating to the transaction.
6) To overly communicate with the customer in a simple, clear and quick way. If you confuse you lose.
7) To be able to manage timelines. Your job is to keep the ball moving, making sure all members of a transaction (other agents, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and contractors) are on track.
8) Manage everyone’s expectations; even if it’s bad news.
9) To be detailed oriented with every aspect of the process. From the customer meet up, to contracts, forms, and amendments. It is your responsibility that contract to close is smooth and easy.
10) To be honest with the 6AH team when conflicts arise, problems surface, or you have too much on your plate.
11) To celebrate well with your customer and other members of the team
12) Connect them with the right people (inspectors, lenders, and experts)
13) Always remain calm, cool, and collected while helping clients manage their own emotions.